Thursday, October 18, 2012

Great Tool for Dictation Practice

I did a little extra research today and I was able to find my back to that awesome dictation website that I have been telling everyone about.

Listen and Write

It's called 'listen and write' and that's exactly what you do. The sound files and videos are sorted by difficulty level and you can even take a simple level test to get an idea of where you should start. There are training videos that you can watch to help you understand how the site works.

 Please try an exercise or two if you have the time and let me know if you think it's helpful enough for me to include it as part of my interactive lessons. I can easily find the videos associated with the articles I use and upload them for more in depth listening practice.

 In my research I found a few other online tools that might be useful for language learners but I'll introduce these tools one at a time to keep you from being overloaded, ok?

If you'd like to see some training videos that explain the website, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment